Here are all the news stories I can find about the two dogs seized in Brampton.
I have also included info for writing letters to the editors of the major Toronto and national newspapers, as well as the Brampton Guardian.
Some advice on writing a letter to the editor:
- Don’t rant. Make your points clear and short, the shorter the better. Short gets printed. Rants don’t (usually).
- Don’t go overboard in your letter (i.e., try not to make everyone think that all dog people are raving lunatics, even if we are). Also, you’re less likely to get printed if you look like a radical.
- Stick to facts and make SURE they’re correct.
- SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. Please double-check and triple-check your letters. If you’re not good at editing your own work, then ask someone else to look it over.
- Always include your name, address, and telephone number(s) in a letter to the editor.
Note that the families have been granted an extension past February 5, so the dogs are NOT going to be killed on that day.
Here are the stories and the contact info:
Jan 29: http://tinyurl.com/yl3rjr7
Feb 2: http://tinyurl.com/ygv44xh
Feb 3: http://tinyurl.com/ydlr2tc
Feb 2: http://tinyurl.com/yfknll4
Feb 3: http://tinyurl.com/ylnojc5
Globe and Mail
Feb 3: http://tinyurl.com/ylmr2og
No stories yet.
Letters: http://tinyurl.com/yjlq6ze (fill in form)